Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back from Vacation

It's been 11 days without my boys. I came back from my vacation from Singapore, Bali and Hong Kong and I was very tired and jet lagged. But I always have time to see my boys. After the middle of my vacation, I suddenly missed home because of my family and especially the boys. I was trying not to worry about the condition under my mom's hands over the time I wasn't around. I sort of got faith in my mom since I had no one else to rely on. It's so hard to find a suitable guinea pig sitter. But when I saw them yesterday, they were all newspaper in the cage only and two pigloos. I almost screamed. Where were the fleece, the bedding, tissue rolls, the little couch I made and the hidey thing? I felt so sad for them. They were in their pigloos like the first I saw them in the animal hospital. I made it up for them by fixing up the cage. Added the fleeces and their play stuff. They were popcorning which is so adorable. They were extremely scared of me but after many petting, they knew who was the Mama.


I fed them veggies this morning.


I took this pic of porkchop - so adorable

No comments: